Title: License to Succeed: Compliance for Architecture, Engineering, & Construction Firms
Speaker: Mr. Christian Haring
Christian Haring is an account executive at Harbor Compliance, specializing in professional licensing for engineering, architecture, and construction firms. With a focus on mid-sized and large firms, Christian understands the need for precision and clarity in managing multi-jurisdictional licensing. Christian’s core focus is providing compliance as a growth enabler for his clients.
In a mobile, connected world, businesses must be able to bid widely and respond quickly to opportunities to earn their share of growth. Yet to do so, architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) firms must overcome the challenges of a regulatory environment that isn’t built for mobility or speed. Many firms have felt the pain of having to pass on a major bidding opportunity because they can’t get the required licenses in time.
This webinar provides strategies and tools to help AEC firms avoid that pain and win more business. The session will provide you with proven strategies for managing licensing through key business development challenges and milestones.
- Survey the greater regulatory landscape for AEC firms;
- Identify the events and milestones that create new licensing needs;
- Understand the interconnected nature of standard business registrations, individual professional licensing, and firm licensing;
- Learn common mistakes to avoid while managing licensure;
- Explore proven tactics for managing licensing to drive profitability and growth.